100% success rate for graduates of specialist airline employment preparation training
Graduates of the first year of training designed to prepare candidates for a career in commercial aviation have all found jobs in the sector.
The training, begun by Kura Aviation of Stratford-upon-Avon nine months ago, aims to bridge the gap between the end of regulatory training for aspiring commercial pilots and finding employment with the airlines. It is a ‘finishing school’ programme geared towards improving employment opportunities for the graduates as well as guaranteeing a certain level of quality to the employers.
The courses, which are undertaken in small classes and conducted by airline trainers, recruiters and current airline pilots, include advanced MCC/JOC, extensive airline preparation and employment assistance, all built on the competency-based philosophy of an MPL. The training can be undertaken in stages and the full programme includes modules on:
- MCC/JOC (including 48 hours of type rating preparation training on an A320 or B737 simulator)
- Pilot Fundamentals
- Advanced Airline Preparation
- Upset Prevention & Recovery Training (optional but mandated by some airline partners)
- 1 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 2 Air-worms: the best aviation-themed tunes
- 3 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- Airline Interview Preparation
- Employment Assistance
- Performance Guarantee on Type Rating
For more information, contact email@example.com