Cirrus Training Center offers new program
Aero Poznan is offering a new training program for JAA/EASA licence holders.
Aero Poznan – a Cirrus Training Centre – is offering JAA/EASA licence-holders the chance to acquire an instrument rating in less than three months, at the same time as receiving Cirrus Transition Training.
The organisation’s syllabus consists of:
* Ground training in the form of the distance learning.* 35 hours of simulator training * 15 hours of in-the-air practical training in a fully equipped Cirrus SR22 or SR22T
Additionally, pilots who have completed JAA/EASA IR ground training with another organisation can opt to use Aero Poznan for the practical part of the program.
Click here for more information.
- 1 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 2 Air-worms: the best aviation-themed tunes
- 3 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 6 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 7 New grass airfield for Kent?
- 8 Army Flying Museum offers children flight simulator time
- 9 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 10 Proposal amended for Solent Airport