Cirrus Training Center offers new program
Aero Poznan is offering a new training program for JAA/EASA licence holders.
Aero Poznan – a Cirrus Training Centre – is offering JAA/EASA licence-holders the chance to acquire an instrument rating in less than three months, at the same time as receiving Cirrus Transition Training.
The organisation’s syllabus consists of:
* Ground training in the form of the distance learning.* 35 hours of simulator training * 15 hours of in-the-air practical training in a fully equipped Cirrus SR22 or SR22T
Additionally, pilots who have completed JAA/EASA IR ground training with another organisation can opt to use Aero Poznan for the practical part of the program.
Click here for more information.
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 10 Flight test: Globe Super Swift