Mon 1 Sep: BRITISH TEAM FOURTH IN WORLD AERO CHAMPS
Gerald Cooper placed seventh overall
Normal 0 0 1 155 888 7 1 1090 11.768
0 0 0
Team Mazda UK pilot Eric Vazeille won the bronze medal in theWorld Freestyle Aerobatic Championship on Saturday with a stunning display ofprecision and skill in his French built Cap 232 airplane.
The Gold medal wentto French pilot Renaud Ecalle with Jurgis Kairys from Lithuania taking silver.
The classic World Aerobatic Championship was won by Frenchpilot Renaud Ecalle after flying the Q programme, (known and practised prior tothe event), and the free, (a sequence of his own design).
- 1 Enstrom files for bankruptcy
- 2 The importance of considering WAT variations
- 3 24V option for Rotax 915 iS
- 4 Pilot profile: Alan Robinson & Mike Wildeman (Team Phoenix)
- 5 Hamburg U-space trial successful
- 6 Last Airbus 380 delivered to Emirates
- 7 Broadband from stratospheric airship
- 8 1979 Piper Tomahawk PA38-112 for sale | £53,000
- 9 Building a new fuselage for a Fournier RF6B
- 10 Long-haul delivery for Tecnam P2012
Team Mazda UKpilots Gerald Cooper came seventh and Mark Jefferies in 10th place.
In the overall team ranking the French team took the gold medal,with the Mazda backed Russian team securing the silver medal and team USA inthe bronze medal position.