REVIEW: Flight Outfitters iPad Kneeboard
- Credit: Archant
The new Flight Outfitters iPad Kneeboards take cockpit organization to a whole new level.
Loaded with innovative, pilot friendly features, these kneeboards provide a sturdy mounting bracket for an iPad Mini or Air. The bracket rotates for both portrait and landscape orientation.
How about a place to take notes or hold a cell phone
The side of the kneeboard consist of a structured pocket that, when unzipped, creates a rigid platform. This platform is sized perfectly for a small 3” x 5” notepad (included) or cellphone. Lined with soft felt, this platform holds any size of iPhone.
The unique design is completely reversible for use on either leg. Heavy-duty elastic leg strap securely holds the kneeboard in place.
Includes drawstring bag for storage.
IPAD MINI KNEEBOARD £59.95
- 4 Flight Test: Vans RV-4 G-BZPH
- 5 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 6 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 7 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 10 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
IPAD AIR KNEEBOARD £69.95
• Fold down platform
• Rotating iPAD Cradle
• Non-slip underside
• Padded back
• Pen/Stylus pocket
• Note pad
• Mesh pocket
• Extra thick elastic strap
• Sturdy clip