V:One SPORT LITE PRO Aircrew Lifejacket
- Credit: Archant
The V:One Sport Lite Pro lifejacket has been ergonomically designed and styled providing exceptional comfort. The compact zipped closure cover with neoprene neck, padded mesh back and waist belt provides additional comfort when worn for extended periods of time.
The jacket is buoyant to 170 Newton’s delivering a fast turnover as well as utilising our Wave Barrier Technology and patented Interlock bladder design, raising the head and mouth increasing freeboard and helping to prevent secondary drowning.
The sleek ergonomic durable nylon cover is fitted with a YKK QuickBurstTM zip for super fast in water inflation.
The UML manual Pro Sensor operating head can be easily checked through the inspection window.
The V:One Sport Lite Pro 170N is fitted with a standard 2/3 bar stainless steel closure and crotch straps.
- 4 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 5 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air