WIN a 50th anniversary goodie bag!
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate fifty years of Pilot - the UK’s best-selling general aviation magazine – we are giving you the chance to win one bumper prize worth almost £600
While aircraft and navigation aids have come on in leaps and bounds in those fifty years, Pilot has been by your side all the way – offering flight tests, reviews and opinions on aircraft, equipment, airfields, even regulation – and we hope to continue to do so for at least another fifty years!
The prize consists of:
• The Yaesu FTA-750L handheld airband transceiver that is 8.33 capable, reviewed in September’s Pilot magazine
• The SEHT SH30-10G passive headset, also reviewed in September’s edition
• A Pooley’s NCB115 CBL-8 control board (kneeboard) with flexible LED torch (battery not included), reviewed in this magazine
- 1 Civilian instructor qualifies as military QFI
- 2 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 3 Irish Air Corps to train in the US
• Air Million Zoom Southern England & Wales 1:5000,000 chart, shown in September
• A Black Star Brands’ Lysander polo shirt, modelled in September’s issue
• All packed into a Pooley’s Pilot flight bag
For a chance to win this amazing prize, simply answer the following questions...
1. How many memory channels does the Yaesu FTA-750L have?
2. The term ‘passive’ in the description of the SEHT SH30-10G headset means:
a) it has no moving parts
b) it has no electronic noise reduction
c) it is voice-activated
3. We’ve featured two Black Star Brands’ polo shirts including one commemorating the Schneider Trophy. In what year did Britain win the Schneider Trophy outright?
To enter, and for full terms and conditions, click here.