Biggest and best AeroExpo for 2015
The best of the world’s aviation will be on display at Sywell Aerodrome in Northamptonshire from 29 - 31 May.
Now in its 10th year, AeroExpo UK is firmly established as a premier event in the GA calendar for anyone wanting to view the latest products and services from more than 170 exhibitors from all over the world.
On view in four large exhibition halls, an aero and lifestyle tent and a massive static display area alongside Sywell’s long runway will be everything the well-informed aviator could want to see, from an aircraft cover to a Vulcan bomber. Comfy shoes are recommended as the main hall alone has 7,700 sq ft of exhibition space!
The extensive static display will include both single and twin-engine GA aeroplanes, business jets and turboprops, microlights and gyrocopters. And, running alongside AeroExpo will be HeliExpo UK, showcasing the latest piston and turbine helicopters, products and services.
Throughout the weekend there will be demo flights arranged by manufacturers for their prospective clients, and an air display for visitors to see some of the most up-to-date aircraft in action. In the lifestyle tent on Saturday there will be a fashion show of the latest aviation gear. And to complement the feast of visual attractions there will be a programme of seminars for pilots and engineers given by experts in their fields of aviation.
Last year around 12,000 visitors attended over the long weekend and 1,050 aircraft flew in to what has been awarded ‘Best GA Airfield in the UK’ for two years running (2012 and 2013) by the Airport Operators Association for its excellent facilities.
Sywell Aerodrome, Wellingborough Road, Northamptonshire NN6 0BN
For more information and to purchase tickets go to www.aeroexpo.co.uk
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 3 Legal fight over warbird training
- 4 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 5 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 6 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 7 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 8 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 9 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 10 Production Mustang replica flies!