Cirrus Training Center offers new program
Aero Poznan – a Cirrus Training Centre – is offering JAA/EASA licence-holders the chance to acquire an instrument rating in less than three months, at the same time as receiving Cirrus Transition Training.
The organisation’s syllabus consists of:
* Ground training in the form of the distance learning.
* 35 hours of simulator training
* 15 hours of in-the-air practical training in a fully equipped Cirrus SR22 or SR22T
Additionally, pilots who have completed JAA/EASA IR ground training with another organisation can opt to use Aero Poznan for the practical part of the program.
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 3 Legal fight over warbird training
- 4 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 5 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 6 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 7 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 8 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 9 Production Mustang replica flies!
- 10 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C