1/13th Share in PA-28 Archer II - £2,500
- Credit: Archant
Based at Wycombe Air Park
G-BGWM is a Piper Archer PA28-181
New Paintwork, April 2005. New Engine, December 2005.
New Undercarriage Upper Sections, 2007. New Propeller
2009. Interior refurbishment (leather) May 2102. Dual Nav/
Com with VOR/ILS/DME/RNAV ADF Garmin 430 & Auto
Pilot. Transponder Mode C. Extra Equipment: 2 Passenger
- 4 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 5 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 6 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 7 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 10 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
Headsets, 4 Lifejackets & a 4 Person Life raft, PLB, Cover.
Always angered. Maintained by on airfield maintenance
organisation. Last Annual April 2015.
Contact John Booth. Tel: 07765 833709