1/3 Share Extra 400
- Credit: Archant
Based Bournemouth - £89,000 no VAT
Based at Bournemouth Airfield (EGHH), the Extra 400 is a highly capable, pressurised, high performance single, built mainly in carbon fibre.
Powered by a 350hp turbocharged Continental TSIOL 550C. It is very smooth and stable in flight but also very responsive. It is a pleasure to fly and works well for both short and long distance flights.
The plane includes various upgrades such as a Garmin GTN 650 and 750 combination, a JPI engine monitor and a brand new high performance scimitar prop, which improves cruise and climb performance by up to 10%. With a ceiling of 25,000 feet, certification for flight into known icing, weather radar and STEC55 auto-pilot, it is a full IFR airways machine, and will comfortably cruise at 190-200 knots TAS.
To date, aircraft has 1010 TTSN, with 6 hours on the new prop. Also Included are: 5 Bose headsets, 5 lifejackets and a life raft.
Offering 1/3 share to maintain a balanced and friendly group with minimal use overlap.
Price: £89,000 no VAT
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 NASA's Mars helicopter exceeds all expectations
- 3 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 4 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 5 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 8 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 9 Legal fight over warbird training
- 10 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
For further information, or simply to ask questions, please contact Nigel Jackson.
Tel: 0790 0002850