1/3 Share of a CIRRUS SR22 G2 IFR
- Credit: Archant
Based at Fairoaks Airfield (EGTF) with a well established friendly group (incl engine fund) which has just come out of a fresh annual in Jan 2016.
Various upgrades such as:
Dual Garmin GTN 650s (touchscreen) & MLX770 satellite datalink and has a DME & NDB.
To date, aircraft has 1675 TTSN, brand new engine and propeller in March 2013, 245 hours on new engine/prop at annual Jan 2016.
Extras included are: semi-portable oxygen system for 4, 3 x Bose Aviation-X headsets, 4 x lifejackets, and liferaft.
For further information, please contact Ben: 07789625099, email@example.com
Or Stuart: 07879404100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 2 Vintage flying scholarship open
- 3 CAA refuses to share BCAR analysis
- 4 Civilian instructor qualifies as military QFI
- 5 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 6 REVIEW: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- 7 Bye Aerospace developing electric twin
- 8 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 9 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 10 New Hill HX50 will disrupt the small helicopter market