1/5th share for sale in Piper PA28R 201T Arrow lll
- Credit: Archant
Derby based share in Piper PA28R 201T Arrow lll
Probably the best of the PA28 variants, 6-cylinder turbo charged engine with 3 blade constant speed prop and retractable undercarriage.
July 2017: Total Hours:- Airframe 3800
Engine: 850 Prop: 06 Hrs Next Annual due: - 29/05/2018
Radios:- 1 x King KX155 Digital + 1 x Trig TY96 (8.33 Khz)
Nav:- VOR; ILS; ADF; Panel Mounted Garmin 296; Garmin Mode S transponder.
Price:- £7,000 ono (includes 1 hour type conversion/site familiarisation flight with a Derby-based instructor).
- 4 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 5 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
Running Costs:- £120/month & £130/hour (wet).
Contact Ben Carroll on 07973 817191 or email at email@example.com.