1/6th Share in PA-28 Archer ll
Based at Cardiff, fully refurbished, maintained to IFR
The aircraft received a complete interior and exterior refurbishment in 2008 by Airtime, Bournmouth, including:
• Down to bare metal and respray
• Zero-timed engine (180HP)
• New leather seats, panels and carpets
• Updated avionics including Garmin 430 and Mode S transponder
Based at Cardiff which offers 24/7 access (with additional security pass), full ATC including ILS approach, unlimited circuits, all included in monthly fee.
- 1 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 2 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 3 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 4 Legal fight over warbird training
- 5 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 6 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 7 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 8 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 9 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 10 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
Cambrian Flying Group Ltd is a professionally run and friendly group, online booking, all maintenance to high standard by Aeros, Gloucester.
Monthly fee: £130 – flying cost per hour - £95
Total Engine Time – 678 hours (August 2016). EASA C of A. Annual due May 2017.
Share cost - £7,000
Contact Jerry Davies – firstname.lastname@example.org