1/6th share of Piper Arrow III
- Credit: Archant
Hangared Headcorn (1 hr from Charing X), £8,750
1/6th share of Piper Arrow III hangared Headcorn (1 hr from Charing X).
£8,750 (includes £10k engine fund) £150/month £95/hr wet
130kt cruise, 900 nm range.
Airframe 3,385hrs, 3 blade prop 420 hrs, engine 702 hrs SMOH
Garmin 8.33Hz nav com, GMA 340 audio, GTX mode S txp, 695 GPS linked to Zaon PCAS traffic. A/P linked to RNAV.
Dingy, L/jackets, covers (X2).
firstname.lastname@example.org 07799 714113
- 1 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 2 Vintage flying scholarship open
- 3 CAA refuses to share BCAR analysis
- 4 Civilian instructor qualifies as military QFI
- 5 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 6 REVIEW: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- 7 Bye Aerospace developing electric twin
- 8 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 9 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 10 New Hill HX50 will disrupt the small helicopter market