1/6th Share PA28-180 Goodwood
- Credit: Archant
Based near Goodwood
Due to moving abroad I’m selling my share of GHOCK, a 1969 “hershey” wing PA28 with 180hp Lycoming engine based at Goodwood. Always hangered.
Well run group, with online booking system and excellent availability
Monthly costs £180/month, and £90/hour wet.
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 8 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 9 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 10 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
1/6th Share price £3500. Contact GHOCKforsale@gmail.com or call Adam on 07973 819080