1935 WACO UKC-S
- Credit: Archant
1935 WACO UKC-S cabin biplane authentic colours and markings;
4 seats, Conolli leather & walnut cockpit, large baggage area, dual wooden steering wheels;
4hrs endurance@110kts; Continental W-670radial engine, 860hSMOH, 55hSTOH, MOGAS compatible(50l/h)
Hamilton Standard ground adjustable propeller; speed brakes at wing struts,retract, landing light, locking tailwheel, hydraulic wheel brakes;
See pilotweb.aero for more info.
Contact Thore Bauer: 0044944024055, email@example.com
- 4 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 5 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air