1941 WACO UPF-7 For Sale
- Credit: Archant
Imported 2004 and believed sole original open Waco in UK. Very reluctant sale. US$166,000
220 HP Continental radial.
Polished all-metal propeller.
UK Certificate of Airworthiness.
Fully restored 1993-97 (Tom Flock, Indiana) and 300 hours since.
Display and concours appearances.
Contact: +44 1707 875732
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 10 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter