1969 Piper PA30C Turbo Twin Comanche
- Credit: Archant
Little used, carefully maintained, based in Italy. € 82,000, no VAT
Outstanding long range tourer, fast and economical (econ cruise 160 KTAS at 1 litre/min total), 6 seats.
Little used, carefully maintained, 2150 hrs TTSN, both engines 415 SMOH. Turbos 415 TTSN.
Tip tanks, 120 USG total fuel (7 hrs endurance), rubber fuel cells replaced 2010.
Total structural renovation and repaint 2010, Hartzell Q-tips props for efficiency and low noise.
Factory installed oxygen.
No.1 COMM/NAV/ILS Garmin GNC225 (8.33MHz), No.2 COMM/NAV KY155, ADF, DME, S-mode transponder, Stormscope,
- 4 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 5 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 6 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 7 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
Altimatic IIIC autopilot, wings leveler, Monroy traffic advisor, 406 MHz ELT, Serial 30-1864
Based in Italy. € 82,000, no VAT.
Contact Giulio at +39 335 6467545 or email@example.com