1999 Archer III for rent | £90/hour
- Credit: Archant
G-HIRE Aircraft rental has a beautiful 1999 PA28 181 Archer III for rent to a flying school or club
G-HIRE Aircraft rental has a beautiful 1999 PA28 181 Archer III for rent to a flying school or club.
We imported G-LOGN from Australia and it has less than 2000 airframe and 500 engine hours.
It’s got a G5, two Garmin 430’s and an STEC 55 autopilot.
It’s £90 an hour fully maintained and insured with a minimum 300 hours per year.
More details available here
Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 7 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 10 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter