1999 Archer III for rent | £90/hour
- Credit: Archant
G-HIRE Aircraft rental has a beautiful 1999 PA28 181 Archer III for rent to a flying school or club
G-HIRE Aircraft rental has a beautiful 1999 PA28 181 Archer III for rent to a flying school or club.
We imported G-LOGN from Australia and it has less than 2000 airframe and 500 engine hours.
It’s got a G5, two Garmin 430’s and an STEC 55 autopilot.
It’s £90 an hour fully maintained and insured with a minimum 300 hours per year.
More details available here
Or contact us at email@example.com
- 1 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 2 Air-worms: the best aviation-themed tunes
- 3 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 4 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 5 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Civilian instructor qualifies as military QFI
- 8 Army Flying Museum offers children flight simulator time
- 9 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 10 REVIEW: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020