Cessna 182Q share available | 20% for £12,500
- Credit: Archant
This aircraft is from 1979 and is hangared in Cambridge
20% Share in Cessna 182Q
Beautiful 1979 aircraft hangared Cambridge. Approximate hours: airframe 2220; engine 400; prop 205.
Respray October 2016.
IFR equipped including GNS430W (approach certification).
Costs: Share £12500; £220/month; £113/tachoHr. Engine/prop fund.
IR(R) or IR preferred - training available.
- 4 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 5 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 6 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 7 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 10 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
Contact Gavin Chapman 07714 760894, firstname.lastname@example.org.