Shares available in 2006 Cirrus SR22 GTS
- Credit: Archant
Equity shares available in a well-maintained 2006 Cirrus SR22 GTS that’s based at Blackbushe Airport
Avidyne PFD/MFD, S-Tec 55X, GTX330, GMA340, Stormscope, Skywatch, EMax, CMax, TAWS-B, TKS and oxygen.
Recently overhauled engine and prop.
Old Garmin 430s replaced with dual Avidyne IFD440s with WAAS. Healthy fund.
Located at Blackbushe Airport.
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 10 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter