DEPUTY HEAD OF TRAINING REQUIRED An expanding ATO is looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Training.
- Credit: Archant
Send email with C.V. attached to firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information.
• Extensive experience of EASA integrated and
• Solid understanding of EASA rules and regulations
pertaining to ATOs.
• Experience of resource planning and scheduling.
- 1 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 6 Too late for EASA transfer of a UK licence
- 7 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 8 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 9 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 10 Southampton’s runway extension approved
• Recent experience as CFI or HT in a large or medium
sized ATO providing CPL/IR/ATPL courses.
• Current ATPL or CPL/IR, FI, IRI, CRI, FE.
• Experience with setting up an ATO from scratch.
• Experience with delivering flying training in Europe.
• Well established relationship with CAA staff.
• MCCI, FE(CPL), IRE.
• Multi-crew experience.
DEPUTY HEAD OF TRAINING REQUIRED
An expanding ATO is looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Training.
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and people management
skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and have a high drive to succeed.