Duxford-based 1980 PA28-161 1/12 share
- Credit: Archant
£3,000 plus £175 per month – includes one hour flying (wet).
Thereafter £80 per hour (wet).
Lovely aircraft. Selling part of my share for financial reasons only.
Rota gives every twelfth day plus good availability on other days by agreement with other sharers.
Contact: David Curgenven:
01799 540673 / 07802 400899
- 1 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 6 Too late for EASA transfer of a UK licence
- 7 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 8 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 9 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 10 Southampton’s runway extension approved