Fairoaks Turbo Arrow IV: 1/6 share
- Credit: Archant
One sixth share available in Fairoaks based Piper Turbo Arrow IV.
Great touring aircraft (140 kts cruise and 6 hrs endurance).
Fully IFR equipped, including: GNS 530 GPS/NavCom (8.33KHz compliant); Stormscope; Mode S transponder; Autopilot, HSI and oxygen. TTAF: 3670 hrs; Engine: 770 hrs; Propeller: 480 hrs.
Brand new top end overhaul and significant engine fund included.
Leather interior and excellent condition throughout.
Equipped with life raft, four lifejackets and spare headphones. Monthly cost £200, plus £150 per hour, including fuel and Fairoaks landing fees.
Cost of share: £10,000 ono.
- 4 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 5 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 6 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 7 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 8 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 9 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 10 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
Contact David on 07765 251740;