Fantastic Aviator’s property in France
- Credit: Archant
Approx. 5 acres on an established aerodrome in the centre of France incorporating 1 hangar (450 sq.m)
A very large plot of land (5 acres and freehold) in the Aerodrome de Gajoubert (LF8753) (aerial photo attached) which is an established airfield in the centre of France. On the land you have the following properties:-
1. An hangar of 450 sq.metres (4050 sq.ft) (photo attached) in which you can park 5 Cessnas or PA28s. In the hangar there is a habitable and very comfortable apartment (internal photos attached) consisting of one en-suite bedroom with shower/wc, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner and another WC.
2. A house of 225 sq.metres (2025 sq.ft) (photo attached) recently built. Further works have to be carried out to make it habitable.
3. There is a building plot for a third property (plan available) to be built as a Maison d’Hote or for friends and families. Utilities and septic tank are all in place for this property and tiles for the roof are on the premises.
The runway (photo attached) is 700 metres (2100 ft) in asphalt and parallel to this runway is a 1000 metres (3000 ft) grass runway. The runway is owned by our neighbour who is a pilot and there is another pilot who owns a property in the airfield and he has a Socata TB20. The only contribution for the runway is a service charge of only 75 euros per year. Access to the runway is 24/7 and 365 days of the year by your own personal and private taxiway (photo attached) which forms part of the land.
The road leading to the land from the public main road is tree lined (photo attached) and is only used by us as it is a cul-de-sac and it serves only our property.
- 4 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 5 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 6 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 7 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 8 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 9 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
It is a PILOT’s DREAM AND PARADISE. Apart from the asphalt runway, you can take off and land as many times as you wish and you have the freedom of the sky with no restrictions. On landing you vacate the runway by your own personal and private taxiway that leads directly to your hangar and no cost for parking or landing fees. Friends can fly in and visit you anytime throughout the year, and park their planes in your hangar or in your land in front of your hangar. One can actually park around 20 airplanes on the land by the hangar. You can fly to Paris in 1.5 hours, 50 minutes to La Rochelle which is an excellent seaside resort, 15 minutes to Limoges International Airport, and 2 hours to Girona (near Barcelona) in Spain.
Guide Price:= £295,000
For further details, contact Esteban: