FOR SALE - A SUPERB DIAMOND DA40 TDI
- Credit: Archant
Bought new 2004, private use only, no training, always hangared.
7 hour endurance using Jet A, cruise at 4.8 USG (18L) ph at 124Kts TAS.
Airframe 1410Hrs, Engine 408, Prop 5 since zero time overhaul.
Full IFR - 2 x Garmin430, KCS55A HSI, DME, ADF/RMI, KAP140 autopilot, altitude pre-select and VS hold.
GTX330 Mode S.
Hangared at Biscarrosse France.
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 NASA's Mars helicopter exceeds all expectations
- 3 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 4 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 5 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 6 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 7 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 8 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 9 Legal fight over warbird training
- 10 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
I would be happy to pick you up at Bordeaux for viewing, you could fly into LFBS or I could fly to you.
Price £95,000 + VAT
Email: email@example.com or
call: 07545 425 175 for more details.