FOR SALE: WELL MAINTAINED PA 28.
- Credit: Archant
This N reg Archer 11 plane was purchased in Texas in 1997 and has flown across the North Circle.
It has since been based at Panshanger and recently moved to Denham. It has been flown regularly, is well equipped, in excellent condition and completely serviceable.
This aircraft has recently had the engine reconditioned and zero houred, including new fuel pump, mags, starter motor and carb overhaul (2013). It presently has around 320 hours on the engine and was, nine months ago, completely stripped and re-sprayed and any areas of corrosion dealt with internally and externally. It has new safety belts.
Total time in service is 7860 hours with annual due in the new year.
The equipment includes:
Garmon 430 Two VORs Mode S transponder DME
£39,500 ONO. Contact: John Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org and 01442 833338
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 4 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 7 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 8 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 9 Production Mustang replica flies!
- 10 Large Pilot 100i order