Gipps GA8-320 Airvan for sale | offers around £425,000
- Credit: archant
Gipps GA8-320 Airvan for sale
Canadian registered 2013 Airvan for sale.
Currently based at CZBB near Vancouver , BC, Canada.
To comply with the Airworthiness Directive new struts have been purchased and these will be installed shortly.
The aircraft is equipped with Garmin G500, GTN650 and GTN750.
Currently has 279 hours total time airframe and engine. Only used for private flying.
8 seats, and cargo pod, (removed for efficiency).
Always hangared, no damage except a slightly dinged wingtip.
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 NASA's Mars helicopter exceeds all expectations
- 3 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 4 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 5 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 8 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 9 Legal fight over warbird training
- 10 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
Can be issued an export CxA and either flown or shipped to UK, Europe.
Offers around £425,000.
Michael Peare: (44) 0783 314 4257