Jet Provost T5A
- Credit: Archant
Hangared at Yeovilton, maintained at North Weald this is one of the best JP examples around.
Live ejector seats with
new cartridges this year. It is used
enough to be in good working order and
is great fun to fly.
Price: Asking £30,000
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 3 Legal fight over warbird training
- 4 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 5 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 6 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 7 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 8 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 9 Production Mustang replica flies!
- 10 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
or Tel: Henry on 07808 299109