JOB - Operations Officer
Grade 5 – £19,317 - £21,067 plus £806 London Inner Fringe allowance rising to £21,734 plus £806 London Inner Fringe allowance after 5 years service.
A confident team player with excellent practical and communication skills
is required to assist the operations team in providing a fi rst class service to
the users and visitors of North Weald Airfield.
You will be expected to have an interest in aviation and be able to complete
a range of tasks including:
• Assisting in the provision of the Air-Ground services for aviation users
- 4 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 5 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 6 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 7 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 8 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 9 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
• Providing fire cover for aviation
• Providing a point of information for Airfield users and visitors
• The completion of routine grounds and building maintenance tasks
• Providing assistance with the running of the many public events at the
You must hold a valid driving licence, be able to carry out the physical
aspects of the role, and enjoy working within a small team.
The working week averages 36 hours over a 7 week shift pattern and
includes work at weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays.
Closing date: 6 June 2014.
Our preferred option is for candidates to apply online. Please visit
our website to apply online and view all our current vacancies at:
Alternatively, for an application pack please contact Human Resources,
Epping Forest District Council, Civic Offices, 323 High Street, Epping,
Essex, CM16 4BZ, Tel: 01992 564433 (24 hour answer service) Please
quote relevant ref. (No CVs please)