Mk 26 Spitfire for sale | £120,000
- Credit: Archant
Quite possibly one of the best examples of the aircraft, this 80% scale replica only has 30 hours on it
It is probably the best example at least in the UK . It has only about 30 hours on it. I have only flown it once.
The test pilot says it flies beautifully. It has fake cannons, fake underwing radiators, and approved vintage RAF markings and colour scheme. I especially had radar ground proximity verbal warning fitted in case undercarriage not deployed when close to the ground.
It is offered with new 12 month permit.
It has a Jabiru 180HP engine . Constant speed MT prop. Radio, transponder, flaps, second tandem seat.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk26 80% Scale Replica
- 2 Seats
- 1 Flight Test: Vans RV-4 G-BZPH
- 2 Airlander hull manufacturer chosen
- 3 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 30 hours from new. Fitted with a Jabiru 8 cylinder engine.
- MT 3 blade constant speed prop.
- Bendix King KY97A TSO Radio
- Garmin GTX320A Transponder
- Skyforce GPS
CONTACT Paul Fowler current Spitfire agent for demo email@example.com 01608 678204