Phoenix Flying School
Published: 4:04 PM January 8, 2015 Updated: 7:26 PM November 12, 2020
- Credit: Archant
Part time FI(A) instructor required.
EASA ATO, operating FRA-150 Aerobats and Cessna 172 aircraft.
PPL/LAPL/IMC, level 6 language required.
Tel: 01909 481802
- 1 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 6 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 7 Too late for EASA transfer of a UK licence
- 8 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 9 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 10 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat