2005 Piper Arrow for sale | £165,000
- Credit: Archant
The aircraft is very well equipped and is registered in Guernsey
PIPER ARROW (2005)
TTAF&E 1400 Hours. Prop zero hour at the May/2019 Annual.
A very well equipped aircraft, including dual GTN650, ADF & DME, Avidyne FlightMax Entegra EFIS, EHSI & No2 GS, GTX330ES w/ADS-B Out, S-TEC 55X A/P w/ALT HOLD, TAS 600 Series Traffic, Wx500 Stormscope.
GBP£165,000 [Plus Import VAT where applicable in Europe]
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0)1747 825378 Mobile: +44 (0)7836 708564
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 10 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
Fax: +44 (0)1747 440322