Piper PA-28 Arrow III share for sale
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to buy a 1/6 share in this well equipped, super convenient EGKH (Headcorn) based, Piper PA28 Arrow III built in 1977. Owned and operated by a group of professionals this aircraft is ideal for European touring.
• Engine time (TTE) 616 hours – Newly installed 2009
• Total Airframe hours (TTAF) 3667
• Fully IMC equipped with Bendix King nav aids including VOR with glideslope, NDB and DME.
• New 3 Blade propeller with just 390 hours.
• Garmin mode S transponder.
• Garmin 340 audio panel
- 1 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
• EDM 700 engine management system.
• XRX Traffic
• Century IIB Autopilot
• McMurdo Fast-find
• Life Jackets & Life raft
• Excellent availability with online booking system.
A fantastic aircraft that is being reluctantly sold due to the planned move to France
£150 per month and £95 per tacho hour wet.
Share price £6,250
For further details and to book a test flight please call Mike Goldsmith on: 07800 722714.
or email Mike.Goldsmith@hotmail.co.uk