Rare Pair – Once in a lifetime opportunity.
- Credit: Archant
DH90 Dragonfly, the first luxury private airliner, one of only two in the world, totally rebuilt by Cliff Lovell in 1992, total time since then 704hrs, Gipsy Major 10-1-3 fitted with electric starters, top overhaul at 662hrs.
Fuselage repainted by Mick Allen 2011, new batteries, new tyres, fitted hydraulic brakes with a tail wheel lock, VHF com with transponder& intercom, superb touring for five people. 6 1/2 hrs endurance at 100 kts. One of the most beautiful aeroplanes ever made, same designer as the Mosquito and the Australia Air Race winning Comet. Presently on a Certificate of Airworthiness.
DH84 Dragon, the first economic airliner, six seats plus pilot, totally rebuilt by Cliff Lovell in 2003,
341 hrs since then, engines Gipsy Major 1 CZ also 341hrs, VHF, intercom & transponder.
Superb condition, will fold to fit your coach house , this is one of only four or five Dragons Flying in the world, a wonderful historic aeroplane.
Sale due to senility of longterm owner.
Best offer over £300,000 for each aircraft secures, together or separately.
- 1 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 2 Air-worms: the best aviation-themed tunes
- 3 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 6 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 7 New grass airfield for Kent?
- 8 Army Flying Museum offers children flight simulator time
- 9 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 10 Proposal amended for Solent Airport
Apply to Henry Labouchere 01328 830003 or email@example.com