Sale of 1/6 share in Piper PA-28-236 Dakota
- Credit: Archant
A rare opportunity to buy a 1/6 share in this well equipped Gamston (EGNE) based Piper PA28 Dakota (235 HP).
A rare opportunity to buy a 1/6 share in this well equipped Gamston (EGNE)
based Piper PA28 Dakota (235 HP). Built in 1979 (serial no 28-7911198).
Owned and operated by a group of professionals this aircraft is ideal for
European touring. Aircraft hangared at Gamston.
• Engine time (TTE) < 100 – New zero-timed engine installed April 2013
• New 3 Blade propeller installed April 2013 (same hours as engine)
• Total Airframe hours (TTAF) 4,700
• Fully IMC equipped with Bendix King nav aids including VOR with
glideslope, NDB and DME
• Garmin 430 GPS
• Garmin 330 mode S transponder
• Garmin SL 30 audio panel
Summary: A fantastic aircraft at a superb price – reluctant sale due to
£145 per month and £95 per hour wet.
Share price £4,000 ONCO
For further details and to book a test flight please call Andrew Munro on:
07768 600 088 or email Andrew.G.Munro@gmail.com