Piper PA-22 Caribbean share for sale | £2,995
- Credit: Archant
Piper PA-22 Caribbean 3/4 seater Based at White Waltham.
Completed on 25/07/1960. Total Time only 5,250 hours.
Engine just zero timed, including new mags/harness/starter. Spin on oil filter.
New alternator in March 2019. New intercom. Fuselage recovered 2011, wings 2016.
Interior fully refurbished Nov 19, including all new leather seats and safety belts.
Always hangered. PilotAware Rosetta. Electronic CO Detector. 90 kts cruise. Still air range 300 + sm + reserves.
Friendly and well run group; includes two instructors. Internet booking. Good availability.
- 1 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 2 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 3 Diamond Aircraft launches DA50 RG to rival Cirrus SR22
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Too late for EASA transfer of a UK licence
- 8 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 9 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 10 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
Monthly - £80.
Flying - £80 per tacho hour
1/12th share - £2,995.