- Credit: Archant
The vintage aircraft collection is recruiting for a Licenced Engineer/Airworthiness Support Engineer
Shuttleworth is recruiting for an additional member of the engineering team, who will play an integral part in supporting the activities and duties of the Collection’s
Engineering Department, and in particular; the maintenance and restoration of aircraft and associated components; assisting with continued airworthiness management; executing excellence and high standards across all work.
The role will entail working some weekends throughout the airshow season, and requires a passion for vintage aircraft and the willingness to be a supportive and constructive team member.
Please visit the charity’s website to download a full job description, and for details of how to apply. www.shuttleworth.org/careers
Reg Charity No. 307534
Old Warden Aerodrome, Bedfordshire, SG18 9EP
- 1 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 2 Air-worms: the best aviation-themed tunes
- 3 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 4 Big redesign for Eviation's Alice aircraft
- 5 EHang launches new inter-city AAV
- 6 Pilot magazine August issue - on sale 21st July
- 7 New grass airfield for Kent?
- 8 Army Flying Museum offers children flight simulator time
- 9 Southampton’s runway extension approved
- 10 Proposal amended for Solent Airport