- Credit: Archant
The vintage aircraft collection is recruiting for a Licenced Engineer/Airworthiness Support Engineer
Shuttleworth is recruiting for an additional member of the engineering team, who will play an integral part in supporting the activities and duties of the Collection’s
Engineering Department, and in particular; the maintenance and restoration of aircraft and associated components; assisting with continued airworthiness management; executing excellence and high standards across all work.
The role will entail working some weekends throughout the airshow season, and requires a passion for vintage aircraft and the willingness to be a supportive and constructive team member.
Please visit the charity’s website to download a full job description, and for details of how to apply. www.shuttleworth.org/careers
Reg Charity No. 307534
Old Warden Aerodrome, Bedfordshire, SG18 9EP
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 2 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 3 Amputee aerobatic display duo star in Pilot magazine November
- 4 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 5 Legal fight over warbird training
- 6 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 7 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 8 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
- 9 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 10 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter