Socata TB-9 Sprint Tourer for sale | £30,000
- Credit: Archant
The TB series are renowned for their spacious, comfortable cockpits and docile, safe handling
Serial No.205 TT 1420Hrs.
Engine & Airframe.
Tourer version built with long range tanks (210L), spats and IFR fit. 5+hours endurance.
Engine: Lycoming O320-D2A 160 HP fixed prop. Fitted with 4 new Lycoming factory cylinders & pistons from Nicholson McLaren 90 hrs ago. 2 New Bing magnetos and factory recon Marvel-Schebler carburettor 110 hrs ago. PID crankshaft, camshaft, cam followers and bottom end bearings 400 hrs ago.
Avionics/Instruments: Moving Map: Airbox Foresight 3.0 Mode S Transponder: Garmin GTX328 Com 1:Trig TY96. 8.33kHz, Com 2. Narco 120. Audio Panel: Narco CP135 DME: Narco 190 ADF:KR85 406/212.4MHz PLB 2x Altimeters.
- 1 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 2 Legal fight over warbird training
- 3 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 4 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 5 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 8 Production Mustang replica flies!
- 9 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 10 Flight Test: Vans RV-4 G-BZPH
The TB series are renowned for their spacious, comfortable cockpits and docile, safe handling.
A clean, well maintained and much loved aircraft with same pilot/owner for past 20 years.
Will be sold with Cambrai fitted cover.
Contact Max on (+44) 7580 775 329 or email@example.com