Stapleford PA32-300 Cherokee Six share available | 1/5 for £28,000
- Credit: Archant
The aircraft has always been hangared and is part of a longstanding, well-managed group
Always Hangared and in excellent condition with new paintwork, new leather interior and a complete Garmin avionics re-fit including G500txi 10” PFD/MFD with synthetic vision, GTN750 NAV/COM, GFC500 autopilot, GTS800 traffic and 2 G5 backup AI.
Longstanding, well managed group.
Monthly £250. Wet rate £115 per hour
Share cost £28,000.
Contact Adrian. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 5 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air