- Credit: Archant
Pilot has teamed up with McMurdo to give one lucky person the chance to win a FastFind Personal Locator Beacon (PLB), worth £233!
COMPETITION: answer a simple question to WIN a McMurdo FastFind PLB!
This is your chance to win a life-saving piece of equipment, required by the law.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 2 November 2016.
All you have to do to enter the competition is answer the following question:
When did the new European-wide regulations covering flight operations come into force?
A) 25 August 2006
- 1 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 2 Vintage flying scholarship open
- 3 CAA refuses to share BCAR analysis
- 4 Civilian instructor qualifies as military QFI
- 5 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 6 REVIEW: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- 7 Bye Aerospace developing electric twin
- 8 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 9 New Hill HX50 will disrupt the small helicopter market
- 10 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
B) 25 August 2011
C) 25 August 2016