New Pilot System Intercom unveiled
A new GA intercom has been announced by Lynx Avionics. It is designed to be of particular interest to aircraft owners who want to upgrade their standard intercom for use with the latest 833Khz hand-held radios. The new system is also plug-and-play compatible with any panel mount radio and only requires a single connection to the aircraft’s power supply in order to install.
The intercom supplies the radio with a filtered and regulated power supply at twelve, eleven, nine or six Volts and so is plug-and-play compatible with the latest Icom A6 and A24 833Khz radios. It also uses interchangeable headset converters to enable it to be used with many different headset connectors. Converters are compatible with amplified or dynamic microphones and are available for use with twin jack, single jack, Bose Lemo or NATO military connectors.
The system could also prove its worth with syndicated aircraft, where different owners need to connect different types of headsets or helmets, and you can install the system with more than one converter at each pilot seat. The new intercom accepts interchangeable radio leads to connect to different radios, too. Each type of lead provides the correct physical connection for a particular radio and automatically configures the intercom to provide the appropriate electronic operation. In addition to the primary radio connection, the intercom can be connected simultaneously to most modern audio devices including mobile telephones, music players and sound or video recording equipment.
For more information or details of your nearest distributor, a complete information pack is available on request.
Tel: 01926 624800; E-mail: email@example.com
- 1 Flight test: DHC-1 Chipmunk T.10
- 2 Vintage flying scholarship open
- 3 CAA refuses to share BCAR analysis
- 4 Civilian instructor qualifies as military QFI
- 5 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 6 REVIEW: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020
- 7 Bye Aerospace developing electric twin
- 8 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
- 9 New Hill HX50 will disrupt the small helicopter market
- 10 Flight test: Globe Super Swift