Register now for the CAA’s ‘Virtual Voyage’ 2021 General Aviation Summit
- Credit: Archant
The 2021 General Aviation Summit agenda includes getting back to flying safely, the future of aviation, and life after EASA, plus more
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)’s ‘Virtual Voyage’ 2021 General Aviation Summit is now open for registration...
Brought to you by the UK Civil Aviation Authority, the 2021 General Aviation Summit is hosted by Sophie O’Sullivan, Acting Head of the General Aviation Unit. The summit is 90 minutes of interactive discussion featuring a number of interesting and engaging topics, including getting back into the air safely following the national COVID restrictions, to hearing about and having the opportunity to ask questions on the future of GA following the UK’s departure from the EU.
2021 General Aviation Summit agenda:
* Getting back in the air safely
* Understanding Human Factors
* The future of aviation
* Life after EASA and an update on the GA consultation
- 4 Teesside testing hydrogen tugs
- 5 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 6 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 7 Fly in to keep Coventry open
- 8 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air
- 9 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 10 Cockpit report: Grumman G-21 Goose amphibious flying boat
Due to expected popular demand the CAA is planning on running this live session on five separate dates to ensure as many of the UK GA community can attend as possible. These events are now open for registration.
You can choose your preferred date from the list below and click on it to register your place. Please note: only choose one date. If your chosen date is oversubscribed, please choose another:
For any questions on the event please contact the Virtual Voyage Team on email@example.com”