What to expect from the AeroExpo UK air display on June 15
- Credit: Archant
As well as the various other activities taking place during this three-day event, you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of aerobatic displays on the Saturday featuring some big names
On Saturday, June 15th some of the UK's finest display pilots will demonstrate their skills pushing their aircraft to its limits.
We'll have several acts each with something different to offer so get down to the flight line at 14:30 to get a good viewpoint for all the air display action.
Some highlights will include:
- Guy Westgate: Eight times National Glider Aerobatic Champion at Unlimited level and has been on the British team for 3 World Aerobatic Championships
- The Powerful MT prop and six-cylinder nine-litre Lycoming engine takes this Airshow routine to another level. Flown by Richard Goodwin
- Nanchang is a home-grown communist Chinese original with fine handling and excellent aerobatic capabilities. Flown by Lawrence Hawthorn
Click here for more information on the timings of the airshow and what you can expect to see.
- 1 Bristow & Vertical to cooperate on 50 eVOTL aircraft
- 2 EASA approves Skycharge electric aircraft charger
- 3 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
Also don't forget to say hello to the Pilot Magazine team in Hall B.