Easy Access Rules for Initial Airworthiness now online!
- Credit: Archant
The 2nd EASA Technical Publication is now available for free download
The document includes the Part-21 Implementing Rules (IR) and the respective Acceptable Means of Compliance/Guidance Material (AMC/GM) in a merged, easy-to-read format. Part 21 regulates the approval of aircraft design, production organisations and certification of aircraft.
Easy Access Rules for Part-21 will be updated after each substantial change.
The other EASA Technical Publications (handbooks and DVDs) still on sale will be changed to the free format once they undergo a major update.
Early next year the consolidated rules for Continuing Airworthiness will be published and others will follow.
The new Easy Access Rules format is a step towards making life easier for our stakeholders.
- 4 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 5 Flight test: Sukhoi Su-29
- 6 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 7 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air