Greenland Air Trophy 2020 currently still taking place
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of the event will be making a final decision on whether it goes ahead on 1 June
The statement from organisers reads:
“With just under two months to go, we are hoping that everyone is well and that the world can begin to move forward and out of coronavirus troubles.
“That remains our hope - though we’ll make a final Go/No-Go decision on the 1st June.
“More teams are now online from the Americas, Africa and Europe, take a look here.
“There is much more information, photos, videos and discussion here.
“Thank you for your support, keep safe and well - and we hope that we can all be back in the skies soon.”