Helicentre offers commercial pilot scholarships
Aspiring helicopter pilots can still apply for Helicentre Aviation’s Professional Pilot scholarships.
The two scholarships hold a combined value of around �67,000.
Despite having received over 900 registrations of interest, the company has not yet been sent a single complete application form.
Helicentre’s commercial pilot scholarship allow one private pilot who graduates from Helicentre’s PPL(H) course before 31 March 2013 to get their hour building, commercial theoretical knowledge course and modular flying course paid for in full.
The second scholarship is for a fully funded flight instructor rating, and requires the applicant to complete their CPL(H) modular flying course before the end of March. The company also says that the winner of this scholarship could also be given a full-time instructing position.
Go to www.helicopterscholarships.com for more information.
- 4 Flight test: Cessna 182C
- 5 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 6 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 7 Channel crossing for VoltAero Cassio
- 8 Pilot interview with: Grant Shapps, Transport Secretary
- 9 Pilot profile: Vic Norman "Mr Wingwalking"
- 10 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation takes to the air