Lynx Avionics purchased by DAC and moves to new production facility
- Credit: Archant
Lynx Avionics have announced that the business has been acquired by DAC and has moved to a new larger production facility. With the restructuring and relocation, the business intends to enter a new phase of development and expansion
The immediate priorities for the new organisation are to increase production, reduce order delays and improve response times for customer enquires and ordering.
Lynx would like to reassure customers that they will continue to provide the same high quality products, product documentation and customer support which epitomise the Lynx brand.
After more than two decades in the previous factory, the relocation process has taken several weeks to complete.
Whilst this has created some uncertainty and inconvenience for customers in the short term, the reorganisation will ensure that Lynx can provide both customers and distributors with an improved service in the future.
There is a new address and contact telephone number whilst the website and e-mail address remain the same:
DAC, Union Mill, Watt Street, Sabden, BB7 9ED
- 1 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 2 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 3 Legal fight over warbird training
- 4 Diamond DA50 now in the UK
- 5 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 6 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 7 5 of the best summer destinations for pilots | Mediterranean islands & cities
- 8 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 9 Production Mustang replica flies!
- 10 Flight test: Comco Ikarus C42C
Telephone: +44 (0) 1284 47000
Fax: +44 (0) 8452 801915