Make sure your school or club appears in Pilot magazine’s Where to Fly Guide 2017
- Credit: Archant
It will go on sale with the April issue of Pilot as a special ‘bumper’ package – and you do not want to be missed out!
The publishers of Pilot are putting together the magazine’s annual Where to Fly Guide, the definitive guide to flying schools and clubs in the UK and overseas.
Entry into the listings section is completely free and will highlight what your particular club/school can offer.
To secure your entry in the 2017 guide, please contact email@example.com
The information published in the guide includes:
• Where it is based
• Address for school/clubs outside the UK (n/a for UK listings)
• Telephone and fax numbers
- 1 Rolls-Royce Spirit of Innovation smashes records
- 2 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
- 3 Christmas gift idea?
• Email and web addresses
• Qualifications taught
• Number of members and membership fees
• Number of flying instructors, divided into: full-time and part-time, and FI/FI(R)
• Number of students
• Fleet details, and hourly prices, to include fuel, base landing fees and VAT (UK), both dual and solo, effective 1 April 2017
• Ground tuition rates
• A description of what makes the club/school different, not exceeding 24 words
Don’t miss your chance! To be sure of inclusion, entries should be sent to us as soon as possible. Any entry received after 24 February 2017 may not be included.