New fly-in show at Leeds East Airport run by Private Flyer Show coming next March
- Credit: Archant
Private Flyer Show is delighted to announce Leeds East Airport (Church Fenton) as an additional location to its regional show line up for 2021
Aimed at serving the UK’s northern General Aviation territory, Leeds East Airport will provide a perfect platform to host such an event during 26 - 27 March 2021.
The event will feature the latest products, services and aircraft all within an indoor and outdoor environment.
A daily series of seminars covering all areas of private flying, will allow industry experts the opportunity to inform and share insight to visitors.
Private Flyer Show (Leeds) will offer a hands–on wide selection of fixed wing aircraft, turboprops, helicopters and pre-owned aircraft for private or corporate use.
Leeds East Airport is ideally located between Leeds and York, and provides a first-class service for domestic and European flights.
Private Flyer Show will occupy and facilitate exhibitors in a large aircraft hangar and adjacent apron.
- 1 Ground tests for ZeroAvia's 19-seater’s eco-engine
- 2 NASA's Mars helicopter exceeds all expectations
- 3 Large Pilot 100i order
- 4 100 years of Fournier: a history of aviation’s original ‘green’ promoter
- 5 Flight test: Piper PA-23-250 Aztec
- 6 Ryanair to recruit 2,000 pilots
- 7 The Penny Pilot: cost-sharing on private flights to avoid commercial regulations
- 8 Shapps announces independent body for CAA appeals
- 9 Thomas Castle Scholarship 2022: applications open this Autumn
- 10 Flight test: Globe Super Swift
Furthermore, working with Leeds East Airport, the venue will have the capacity to welcome a large number of daily inbound visiting aircraft for the show.
Find out more by clicking here